2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 400i - Uniform Athlete Agents Act
- Section 20-553 to 20-558 - Definitions. Certificate of registration required; fees; renewal; right to cancel agent contracts; schedule of athlete agent fees; athlete interviews. Prohibited acts. Regulations. Revocation or suspension of certificate of registration; civil penalty; restitution; unfair or deceptive trade practice; Class B misdemeanor. Athlete not required to utilize athlete agent; ability to contract for services outside state unaffected.
- Section 20-559 - Short title.
- Section 20-559a - Definitions.
- Section 20-559b - Service of process.
- Section 20-559c - Athlete agents: Registration required; void contracts.
- Section 20-559d - Registration as athlete agent; form; requirements.
- Section 20-559e - Certificate of registration; issuance or denial; renewal.
- Section 20-559f - Suspension, revocation or refusal to renew registration.
- Section 20-559g - Temporary registration.
- Section 20-559h - Registration and renewal fees.
- Section 20-559i - Required form of contract.
- Section 20-559j - Notice to educational institution.
- Section 20-559k - Student-athlete’s right to cancel.
- Section 20-559l - Required records.
- Section 20-559m - Prohibited conduct.
- Section 20-559n - Criminal penalties.
- Section 20-559o - Civil remedies.
- Section 20-559p - Administrative penalty.
- Section 20-559q - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 20-559r - Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 20-559s - Severability.
- Section 20-560 to 20-569 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.