2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 229a - Connecticut Lottery Corporation
- Section 12-800 - Short title: Connecticut Lottery Corporation Act.
- Section 12-801 - Definitions.
- Section 12-802 - Connecticut Lottery Corporation. Establishment. Board membership. Meetings. Employees.
- Section 12-802a - Employee licenses.
- Section 12-802b - Information required for licensing. Criminal history records checks. Licensing and regulation of employees.
- Section 12-803 - Perpetual succession. Termination.
- Section 12-804 - Board of directors.
- Section 12-805 - Officers of the corporation.
- Section 12-806 - Purpose. Powers.
- Section 12-806a - Regulation of activities. Approval of procedures.
- Section 12-806b - Assessment of Connecticut Lottery Corporation. Payments to Office of Policy and Management. Lottery assessment account.
- Section 12-806c - Agreements with Mashantucket Pequot Tribe and Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut re keno.
- Section 12-806d - Exclusive operation and management of lottery games. Exception.
- Section 12-807 - Duties.
- Section 12-808 - Transfer of lottery.
- Section 12-809 - Performance bonds.
- Section 12-810 - Compliance with Freedom of Information Act. Exceptions.
- Section 12-811 - Conflict of interest.
- Section 12-812 - Duties of president.
- Section 12-813 - Sale of lottery tickets. Deposit of receipts. Compensation of agents.
- Section 12-814 - Lottery advertising.
- Section 12-815 - Purchasing and contracting.
- Section 12-815a - Vendor, affiliate and occupational licenses. Suspension or revocation of license. Compliance by licensees. Regulations.
- Section 12-816 - Tax exemption.
- Section 12-817 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 12-818 - Funding for chronic gamblers treatment rehabilitation account.
- Section 12-819 to 12-828 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 12-829 - Deduction and withholding of delinquent taxes, penalties and interest from lottery winnings. Limitations on inspection or disclosure of tax returns or return information.
- Section 12-830 - Assignment of lottery prize authorized.
- Section 12-831 - Execution and approval of assignment.
- Section 12-832 - Confirmation of assignment. Agreement by assignee. Further assignments.
- Section 12-833 - Persons prohibited from assigning lottery prize.
- Section 12-834 - Fee. Discharge of liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.