2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 112 - Municipal Finance
- Section 7-398 - Returns concerning finances to be under oath; false statement.
- Section 7-399 - Uniform accounting system.
- Section 7-400 - Investment of funds.
- Section 7-401 - Definitions.
- Section 7-402 - Deposit of public money and trust funds.
- Section 7-403 - Deposit of funds in custodian account.
- Section 7-403a - Loss and retiree benefits reserve fund.
- Section 7-404 - Bond of city or borough treasurer.
- Section 7-405 - Expenditures by municipalities and regional school districts before adoption of budgets.
- Section 7-405a - Borrowing in anticipation of receipt of taxes, water charges or federal or state grants.
- Section 7-406 - Town reports.
- Section 7-406a - Report on state-funded housing or building projects prior to municipal election.
- Section 7-406b - Chief executive officer to submit copy of budget to Secretary of Office of Policy and Management.
- Section 7-406c to 7-406l - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.