2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 916 - Injunctions
- Section 52-471 - Granting of injunction.
- Section 52-472 - Bond on issue of temporary injunction.
- Section 52-473 - Injunctions may be granted immediately or after notice.
- Section 52-473a - Enjoining or restraining enforcement of certain environmental or public health laws. Ex parte orders prohibited. Appeal.
- Section 52-474 - Interested persons may appear and be heard.
- Section 52-475 - Dissolution of temporary injunction.
- Section 52-476 - Continuance pending appeal.
- Section 52-477 - Permanent injunction; stay pending appeal.
- Section 52-478 - Removal of stay or dissolution of injunction.
- Section 52-479 - Reservation for advice. Dissolution of injunction.
- Section 52-480 - Injunction against malicious erection of structure.
- Section 52-481 - Abatement of manufacturer’s nuisance. Temporary injunction.
- Section 52-482 - Injunction against manufacturing fish oil or manure.
- Section 52-483 - Injunction against sale on execution; adjournment of sale.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.