2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 4b - State Real Property
Chapter 60 - Construction and Alterations of State Buildings
CONSTRUCTION, ALTERATIONS, REPAIRS, ADDITIONSAND DEMOLITION
- Section 4b-51 - (Formerly Sec. 4-131). Alterations, repairs or additions to real assets. Selection of consultants for certain projects.
- Section 4b-51a - Recycled content requirements for construction materials.
- Section 4b-52 - (Formerly Sec. 4-132). Repairs or changes to state premises, contracts, bids, use of state employees or inmates. Emergency conditions and restoration of facilities. Governor’s written consent and certification to General Assembly required, when. Renegotiation of leases.
- Section 4b-53 - (Formerly Sec. 4-131a). Allocation of bond proceeds for art work in construction or remodeling of state buildings. State building works of art account. Maintenance account. Regulations.
- Section 4b-54 - (Formerly Sec. 4-134). Designs of public structures to be submitted to Commissioner of Construction Services. Work of art for Capitol to be submitted to Legislative Management Committee.
- Section 4b-55 - (Formerly Sec. 4-134a). State Construction Services Selection Panel; Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority Construction Services Panel. Definitions.
- Section 4b-55a - Contracting for environmental evaluations for priority higher education facility projects.
- Section 4b-56 - (Formerly Sec. 4-134b). State construction services selection panels, and Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority construction services panels, established. Membership.
- Section 4b-57 - (Formerly Sec. 4-134c). Invitation of responses. Consideration by selection panel.
- Section 4b-58 - (Formerly Sec. 4-134d). Contracting for consultant services.
- Section 4b-59 - (Formerly Sec. 4-134e). Commissioner to adopt regulations.
- Section 4b-60 - State Commission on Capitol Preservation and Restoration.
- Section 4b-61 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24m). Contracting for design professional services.
- Section 4b-62 - (Formerly Sec. 4-135). Trusts for erecting and maintaining memorials.
- Section 4b-63 - (Formerly Sec. 4-36b). Demolition of state buildings. Notice to municipalities.
- Section 4b-64 - (Formerly Sec. 4-36c). Notice of intent to dispose of, demolish or transfer certain structures to be given to Department of Economic and Community Development and affected municipality.
- Section 4b-65 - Buildings adjacent to Capitol.
- Section 4b-66 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24c). Connecticut Capitol Center. Master plan for development. Exceptions. Review of plan by Connecticut Capitol Center Commission. Reports.
- Section 4b-66a - Connecticut Capitol Center Commission: Membership, duties.
- Section 4b-67 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24d). Consultation with the Joint Committee on Legislative Management and other state agencies.
- Section 4b-68 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24e). Amendment of master plan.
- Section 4b-69 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24f). Development of Connecticut Capitol Center except Legislative Office Building: Approval of preliminary plans.
- Section 4b-70 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24g). Commissioner of Construction Services to review construction.
- Section 4b-71 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24h). Approvals prerequisite to acquisition or development of property within Capitol Center District.
- Section 4b-72 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24i). Acquisition of property within district by Commissioner of Administrative Services.
- Section 4b-73 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24j). Relocation of displaced persons.
- Section 4b-74 - (Formerly Sec. 4-24k). Approval of building or zoning permits for property within district.
- Section 4b-75 - Status report on emergency correctional facility projects.
- Section 4b-76 - Public or special act authorizations for acquisition of real property.
- Section 4b-77 to 4b-90 - Reserved for future use.
BIDDING AND CONTRACTS
- Section 4b-91 - (Formerly Sec. 4-137a). Bidding for public building contracts. Prequalification requirements.
- Section 4b-92 - (Formerly Sec. 4-137b). “Lowest responsible and qualified bidder” defined. Bid bonds, certified checks, when forfeited.
- Section 4b-93 - (Formerly Sec. 4-137c). Contract specifications; subtrades, subcontracts.
- Section 4b-94 - (Formerly Sec. 4-137d). Rejection of bids.
- Section 4b-95 - (Formerly Sec. 4-137e). General bid form requirements. Selection by awarding authority. Subcontractors.
- Section 4b-95a - Listing of general bidder as a subcontractor on bid form.
- Section 4b-96 - (Formerly Sec. 4-137g). Subcontract, form. Procedure on failure of subcontractor to execute subcontract. General bidder’s responsibilities.
- Section 4b-97 - (Formerly Sec. 4-126c). Arbitration of public works contracts.
- Section 4b-98, 4b-98a and 4b-99 - Definitions. Large public building projects; bidding procedures, contracts and payrolls. Construction management services; invitation of responses and contracts for; regulations.
- Section 4b-100 - Regulations.
- Section 4b-100a - Construction services award panels. Screening, interview and selection of contractors. Memoranda re selection. Regulations.
- Section 4b-101 - Information re contractors and subcontractors to be provided to Commissioner of Revenue Services.
- Section 4b-101a - Awarding authorities to prepare report on status of certain projects and property management contracts. When.
- Section 4b-102 - Bidding for certain construction contracts for the Connecticut State University System.
- Section 4b-103 - Construction manager at-risk project delivery contracts.
- Section 4b-104 to 4b-129 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.