2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 923a Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act
- Sec. 52-552. Fraudulent conveyances, judgments, contracts, when void.
- Sec. 52-552a. Short title: Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- Sec. 52-552b. Definitions.
- Sec. 52-552c. Insolvency.
- Sec. 52-552d. Value.
- Sec. 52-552e. Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- Sec. 52-552f. Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- Sec. 52-552g. When transfer is made or obligation is incurred.
- Sec. 52-552h. Remedies of creditors.
- Sec. 52-552i. Defenses, liability and protection of transferee.
- Sec. 52-552j. Extinguishment of cause of action.
- Sec. 52-552k. Supplementary provisions.
- Sec. 52-552l. Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.