2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 916 Injunctions
- Sec. 52-471. Granting of injunction.
- Sec. 52-472. Bond on issue of temporary injunction.
- Sec. 52-473. Injunctions may be granted immediately or after notice.
- Sec. 52-473a. Enjoining or restraining enforcement of certain environmental or public health laws. Ex parte orders prohibited. Appeal.
- Sec. 52-474. Interested persons may appear and be heard.
- Sec. 52-475. Dissolution of temporary injunction.
- Sec. 52-476. Continuance pending appeal.
- Sec. 52-477. Permanent injunction; stay pending appeal.
- Sec. 52-478. Removal of stay or dissolution of injunction.
- Sec. 52-479. Reservation for advice. Dissolution of injunction.
- Sec. 52-480. Injunction against malicious erection of structure.
- Sec. 52-481. Abatement of manufacturer's nuisance. Temporary injunction.
- Sec. 52-482. Injunction against manufacturing fish oil or manure.
- Sec. 52-483. Injunction against sale on execution; adjournment of sale.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.