2011 Connecticut Code
Title 52 Civil Actions
Chapter 903a Prejudgment Remedies
- Sec. 52-278a. Definitions.
- Sec. 52-278b. Availability of prejudgment remedy.
- Sec. 52-278c. Documents required. Forms. Scheduling a hearing. Service on defendant. Notice and claim form. Request for hearing by defendant.
- Sec. 52-278d. Hearing on prejudgment remedy application. Determination by the court. Service of process. Stay of order. Posting of bond by plaintiff.
- Sec. 52-278e. Allowance of prejudgment remedy without hearing. Notice to defendant. Claim form. Subsequent hearing and order. Attachment of real property of municipal officers.
- Sec. 52-278f. Issuance of prejudgment remedy when defendant in commercial transaction has waived notice and hearing.
- Sec. 52-278g. Motion to preserve existing prejudgment remedies.
- Sec. 52-278h. Application for prejudgment remedy filed by the plaintiff.
- Sec. 52-278i. (Formerly Sec. 52-282). Order for prejudgment remedy on set-off or counterclaim.
- Sec. 52-278j. Dismissal or withdrawal of prejudgment remedy.
- Sec. 52-278k. Modification of prejudgment remedy.
- Sec. 52-278l. Appeal.
- Sec. 52-278m. When personal service not required.
- Sec. 52-278n. Motion to disclose property. Order for disclosure. Substitution of surety.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.