2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 538a Passenger Tramways
- Sec. 29-201. (Formerly Sec. 19-418a). Definitions.
- Sec. 29-202. (Formerly Sec. 19-418b). Requirements for passenger tramways in use.
- Sec. 29-203. (Formerly Sec. 19-418c). Regulations, standards.
- Sec. 29-204. (Formerly Sec. 19-418d). Plans and specifications, submission, fee. Approval. Final inspection.
- Sec. 29-205. (Formerly Sec. 19-418e). Registration of each passenger tramway required.
- Sec. 29-206. (Formerly Sec. 19-418f). Operating certificate, inspections, fees.
- Sec. 29-207. (Formerly Sec. 19-418g). Order to discontinue operation. Permission for resumption.
- Sec. 29-208. (Formerly Sec. 19-418h). Complaints.
- Sec. 29-209. (Formerly Sec. 19-418i). Judicial review of commissioner's decisions.
- Sec. 29-210. (Formerly Sec. 19-418j). Penalties.
- Sec. 29-211. (Formerly Sec. 19-418k). Duties of operator of passenger tramway or ski area.
- Sec. 29-212. (Formerly Sec. 19-418l). Assumption of risk of injury caused by hazards inherent in the sport of skiing.
- Sec. 29-213. (Formerly Sec. 19-418m). Prohibited conduct by skiers.
- Sec. 29-214. (Formerly Sec. 19-418n). Special defense to civil action against operator by skier.
- Secs. 29-215 to 29-220.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.