2011 Connecticut Code
Title 29 Public Safety and State Police
Chapter 532a Boxing and Wrestling
- Sec. 29-143i. (Formerly Sec. 21a-195a). Connecticut Boxing Commission.
- Sec. 29-143j. (Formerly Sec. 21a-196). Jurisdiction of Commissioner of Public Safety. Investigation and inspection. Licensing fees. Registration. Regulations.
- Sec. 29-143k. (Formerly Sec. 21a-197). Amateur boxing matches regulated.
- Sec. 29-143l. (Formerly Sec. 21a-198). Issuance of license. Bond. Revocation of license.
- Sec. 29-143m. (Formerly Sec. 21a-199). Reports of exhibitions and matches. Tax.
- Sec. 29-143n. (Formerly Sec. 21a-200). Examination as to receipts and expenditures.
- Sec. 29-143o. (Formerly Sec. 21a-201). Penalty for sale of more than seating capacity.
- Sec. 29-143p. (Formerly Sec. 21a-202). Price of admission to be published.
- Sec. 29-143q. (Formerly Sec. 21a-203). Duration of boxing matches. Approved referee required.
- Sec. 29-143r. (Formerly Sec. 21a-203a). Selection and licensing of referees.
- Sec. 29-143s. (Formerly Sec. 21a-204). Boxing and wrestling prohibited on certain days and hours.
- Sec. 29-143t. (Formerly Sec. 21a-205). Boxers to be examined by physician. Costs.
- Sec. 29-143u. (Formerly Sec. 21a-206). Special privileges or discrimination.
- Sec. 29-143v. (Formerly Sec. 21a-207). Age limitation for boxing and wrestling.
- Sec. 29-143w. (Formerly Sec. 21a-208). Betting prohibited.
- Sec. 29-143x. (Formerly Sec. 21a-209). Admission of persons under eighteen to boxing exhibition restricted.
- Sec. 29-143y. (Formerly Sec. 21a-210). No license to be issued where local ordinances prohibit boxing.
- Sec. 29-143z. (Formerly Sec. 21a-211). Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.