2005 Connecticut Code - Chapter 813 — Protection and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities (contains Secs. 46a-7 to 46a-13a)
- Sec. 46a-7. State policy concerning disabled persons.
- Sec. 46a-8. Definitions.
- Sec. 46a-9. Advocacy board established.
- Sec. 46a-10. Advocacy office established. Qualifications of director.
- Sec. 46a-11. Duties and powers of director.
- Sec. 46a-11a. (Formerly Sec. 19a-458). Definitions.
- Sec. 46a-11b. (Formerly Sec. 19a-458a). Reports of suspected abuse or neglect required of certain persons. Report by others. Immunity. Fine. Treatment by Christian Science practitioner.
- Sec. 46a-11c. (Formerly Sec. 19a-458b). Determination of mental retardation and probable cause for investigation. Investigation of certain deaths. Registry of reports maintained. Reports not public records.
- Sec. 46a-11d. (Formerly Sec. 19a-458c). Protective services. Petition in Superior Court.
- Sec. 46a-11e. (Formerly Sec. 19a-458d). Appointment of guardian. Plan of protective services furnished to director. Commencement of services pending full report in certain cases.
- Sec. 46a-11f. (Formerly Sec. 19a-458e). Evaluation of person's ability to pay. Review of plan of protective services.
- Sec. 46a-11g. (Formerly Sec. 19a-458f). Referral of information to state's attorney.
- Sec. 46a-11h. Confidentiality of information.
- Sec. 46a-12. Communications protected by attorney-client privilege.
- Sec. 46a-13. Reporting requirements.
- Sec. 46a-13a. Requirements for other agencies. Release of client records by other agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.