2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 2 - Legislative
Article 5. Colorado Revised Statutes
Law reviews: For article, "The Colorado Revised Statutes: A Glimpse at the State's
Obligation - Past, Present, and Future", see 26 Colo. Law. 97 (June 1997); for article, "Understanding Colorado Statutory Source Notes", see 42 Colo. Law. 39 (Jan. 2013); for article, "Researching Legislative History", see 44 Colo. Law. 33 (March 2015).
- Section 2-5-101. Compilation of Colorado Revised Statutes.
- Section 2-5-102. Inclusions - nonstatutory.
- Section 2-5-103. Preparation of Colorado Revised Statutes.
- Section 2-5-104. Revisor's bill.
- Section 2-5-105. Publication contract - legislative declaration.
- Section 2-5-105.5. Publication - paper specification.
- Section 2-5-106. Bid and contract forms, guarantee, bonds. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-107. Notification of bidders. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-108. Contents of forms. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-109. Contract approval and execution.
- Section 2-5-110. Cost, alternative specifications. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-111. Sale price to public.
- Section 2-5-112. Report to the 1974 session of the general assembly. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-113. Effect of enactment of Colorado Revised Statutes 1973 - legislative construction not based on editorial matters.
- Section 2-5-114. Deposit with secretary of state. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-115. Copyright by state.
- Section 2-5-116. Official list - designation and disposition of statutes.
- Section 2-5-117. Softbound volumes - ancillary publications.
- Section 2-5-118. Official statutes - publications by other persons or agencies.
- Section 2-5-119. Tax levy on civil actions.
- Section 2-5-120. Editorial matters not construed. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-121. Report deposited - 1973 supplement to Colorado Revised Statutes 1963. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-122. Enactment. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-123. Publishing - publication - effective date. (Repealed)
- Section 2-5-124. Validation of Colorado Revised Statutes and replacement volumes and supplements thereto - effective date - proceedings of the committee on legal services.
- Section 2-5-125. Supplements and replacement volumes to Colorado Revised Statutes report - enactment - publication - effective date.
- Section 2-5-126. Annual enactment of Colorado Revised Statutes - validation - effective date.