2020 Colorado Revised Statutes
Title 13 - Courts And Court Procedure
Article 40. Forcible Entry and Detainer - General Provisions
Law reviews: For article, "Residential Tenancies, Lease to Eviction An Overview of Colorado Law", see 43 Colo. Law. 55 (May 2014).
- Section 13-40-101. Forcible entry and detainer defined.
- Section 13-40-102. Forcible entry prohibited.
- Section 13-40-103. Forcible detention prohibited.
- Section 13-40-104. Unlawful detention defined.
- Section 13-40-105. Crops of possessor.
- Section 13-40-106. Written demand.
- Section 13-40-107. Notice to quit.
- Section 13-40-107.5. Termination of tenancy for substantial violation - definition legislative declaration.
- Section 13-40-108. Service of notice to quit.
- Section 13-40-109. Jurisdiction of courts.
- Section 13-40-110. Action - how commenced.
- Section 13-40-110.5. Automatic suppression of court records - definition. [Editor's note: This section is effective December 1, 2020.]
- Section 13-40-111. Issuance and return of summons.
- Section 13-40-112. Service.
- Section 13-40-113. Answer of defendant - additional and amended pleadings.
- Section 13-40-114. Delay in trial - undertaking.
- Section 13-40-115. Judgment - writ of restitution.
- Section 13-40-116. Dismissal.
- Section 13-40-117. Appeals.
- Section 13-40-118. Deposit of rent.
- Section 13-40-119. Rules of practice.
- Section 13-40-120. Appellate review.
- Section 13-40-121. When deposit of rent is paid.
- Section 13-40-122. Writ of restitution after judgment.
- Section 13-40-123. Damages.
- Section 13-40-124. Qualified farm owner-tenant defined. (Repealed)
- Section 13-40-125. Rights of qualified farm owner-tenant. (Repealed)
- Section 13-40-125.5. Possession pursuant to agreement - enforcement. (Repealed)
- Section 13-40-126. Priority of proceedings. (Repealed)
- Section 13-40-127. Eviction legal assistance - fund - rules - report - definitions - repeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Colorado may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.