2010 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary And Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 23 - Arkansas Charter Schools Act of 1999
Subchapter 3 - Open-Enrollment Public Charter Schools
- § 6-23-301 - Application forms and procedures for open-enrollment public charter schools.
- § 6-23-302 - Application for an open-enrollment public charter school.
- § 6-23-303 - Authorization for an open-enrollment public charter school.
- § 6-23-304 - Requirements -- Preference for certain districts.
- § 6-23-305 - Notice of disapproval -- Assistance with resubmission of application.
- § 6-23-306 - Contents of open-enrollment public charters.
- § 6-23-307 - Renewal of charter.
- § 6-23-308 - Priority hiring for teachers.
- § 6-23-309 - Rules and regulations.
- § 6-23-310 - Status report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.