There is a newer version of the Arkansas Code
2010 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 51 - Operation Of Vehicles -- Rules Of The Road
Subchapter 16 - Fewer Distractions Mean Safer Driving Act
- § 27-51-1601 - Title.
- § 27-51-1602 - Definitions.
- § 27-51-1603 - Restrictions on drivers under 18 years of age.
- § 27-51-1604 - Restrictions on drivers at least 18 but under 21 years of age.
- § 27-51-1605 - Enforcement.
- § 27-51-1606 - Preemption.
- § 27-51-1607 - Penalties.
- § 27-51-1608 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.