2010 Arkansas Code
Title 25 - State Government
Chapter 38 - Arkansas Agriculture Department
Subchapter 2 - Arkansas Agriculture Department
- § 25-38-201 - Legislative findings.
- § 25-38-202 - Creation -- Appointment of secretary.
- § 25-38-203 - Arkansas Agriculture Department -- Powers and duties.
- § 25-38-204 - Type 1 transfers of various agricultural agencies.
- § 25-38-205 - The Division of Agricultural Development of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority -- Coordination of marketing programs.
- § 25-38-206 - Transfer of human resources and accounting offices.
- § 25-38-207 - Arkansas Agriculture Board -- Creation -- Members -- Organization -- Duties.
- § 25-38-208 - Agencies not affected.
- § 25-38-209 - Transfer of the Division of Land Surveys.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.