2021 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 45. Trade Practices
Article 11. Distributorships.
- Sec. 45.45.700. Coercion of dealer.
- Sec. 45.45.710. Disposition of merchandise remaining upon contract termination.
- Sec. 45.45.720. Time for payment.
- Sec. 45.45.730. Death or disability of dealer or holder of majority interest in dealer.
- Sec. 45.45.740. Required purchase, reimbursement, and supplies.
- Sec. 45.45.750. Prohibited terms.
- Sec. 45.45.760. Civil action.
- Sec. 45.45.770. Exemptions.
- Sec. 45.45.790. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.