There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 48. Personal Information Protection Act
Article 2. Credit Report and Credit Score Security Freeze.
- Sec. 45.48.100. Security freeze authorized.
- Sec. 45.48.110. Placement of security freeze.
- Sec. 45.48.120. Confirmation of security freeze.
- Sec. 45.48.130. Access and actions during security freeze.
- Sec. 45.48.140. Removal of security freeze.
- Sec. 45.48.150. Prohibition.
- Sec. 45.48.160. Charges.
- Sec. 45.48.170. Notice of rights.
- Sec. 45.48.180. Notification after violation.
- Sec. 45.48.190. Resellers.
- Sec. 45.48.200. Violations and penalties.
- Sec. 45.48.210. Exemptions.
- Sec. 45.48.220. Request by parent or legal guardian.
- Sec. 45.48.290. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.