There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 48. Personal Information Protection Act
- Article 1. Breach of Security Involving Personal Information.
- Article 2. Credit Report and Credit Score Security Freeze.
- Article 3. Protection of Social Security Number.
- Article 4. Disposal of Records.
- Article 5. Factual Declaration of Innocence after Identity Theft; Right to File Police Report Regarding Identity Theft.
- Article 6. Truncation of Card Information.
- Article 7. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.