2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 88. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
Article 2. Residential Energy Conservation Fund.
- Sec. 45.88.100. Fund established.
- Sec. 45.88.110. Special account established.
- Sec. 45.88.120. Loans.
- Sec. 45.88.130. Sale or transfer of mortgages and notes.
- Sec. 45.88.140. Disposal of property acquired by default or foreclosure.
- Sec. 45.88.150. Regulations.
- Sec. 45.88.190. Definitions.
- Sec. 45.88.500. [Subsection (a) renumbered as AS 45.88.090; subsection (b) renumbered as AS 45.88.010(d).]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.