2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 88. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
Article 1. Alternative Energy Revolving Loan Fund.
- Sec. 45.88.010. Fund established.
- Sec. 45.88.015. Special account established.
- Sec. 45.88.020. Powers and duties of the department in administering the fund.
- Sec. 45.88.025. Eligibility.
- Sec. 45.88.030. Loan terms.
- Sec. 45.88.040. Sale or transfer of mortgages and notes. [Repealed, § 38 ch 83 SLA 2010.]
- Sec. 45.88.050. Disposal of property acquired by default or foreclosure.
- Sec. 45.88.090. Definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.