2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 08. Investment Securities
Article 4. Registration.
- Sec. 45.08.401. Duty of issuer to register transfer.
- Sec. 45.08.402. Assurance that endorsements and instructions are effective.
- Sec. 45.08.403. Demand that issuer not register transfer.
- Sec. 45.08.404. Wrongful registration.
- Sec. 45.08.405. Lost, destroyed, and stolen certificated securities.
- Sec. 45.08.406. Obligation to notify issuer of lost, destroyed, or wrongfully taken security certificate.
- Sec. 45.08.407. Authenticating trustee, transfer agent, and registrar.
- Sec. 45.08.408. Statements of uncertificated securities. [Repealed, § 68 ch 17 SLA 1996.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.