2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 08. Investment Securities
Article 5. Security Entitlements.
- Sec. 45.08.501. Acquisition of security entitlement from securities intermediary; securities account.
- Sec. 45.08.502. Assertion of adverse claim against entitlement holder.
- Sec. 45.08.503. Property interest of entitlement holder in financial asset held by securities intermediary.
- Sec. 45.08.504. Duty of securities intermediary to maintain financial asset.
- Sec. 45.08.505. Duty of securities intermediary with respect to payments and distributions.
- Sec. 45.08.506. Duty of securities intermediary to exercise rights as directed by entitlement holder.
- Sec. 45.08.507. Duty of securities intermediary to comply with entitlement order.
- Sec. 45.08.508. Duty of securities intermediary to change entitlement holder's position to other form of security holding.
- Sec. 45.08.509. Specification of duties of securities intermediary by other statute, regulation, or rule; manner of performance of duties of securities intermediary and exercise of rights of entitlement holder.
- Sec. 45.08.510. Rights of purchaser of security entitlement from entitlement holder.
- Sec. 45.08.511. Priority among security interests and entitlement holders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.