2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 03. Negotiable Instruments
Article 4. Liability of Parties.
- Sec. 45.03.401. Signature.
- Sec. 45.03.402. Signature by representative.
- Sec. 45.03.403. Unauthorized signature.
- Sec. 45.03.404. Impostors; fictitious payees.
- Sec. 45.03.405. Employer's responsibility for fraudulent endorsement by employee.
- Sec. 45.03.406. Negligence contributing to forged signature or alteration of instrument.
- Sec. 45.03.407. Alteration.
- Sec. 45.03.408. Drawee not liable on unaccepted draft.
- Sec. 45.03.409. Acceptance of draft; certified check.
- Sec. 45.03.410. Acceptance varying draft.
- Sec. 45.03.411. Refusal to pay cashier's checks, teller's checks, and certified checks.
- Sec. 45.03.412. Obligation of issuer of note or cashier's check.
- Sec. 45.03.413. Obligation of acceptor.
- Sec. 45.03.414. Obligation of drawer.
- Sec. 45.03.415. Obligation of endorser.
- Sec. 45.03.416. Transfer warranties.
- Sec. 45.03.417. Presentment warranties.
- Sec. 45.03.418. Payment or acceptance by mistake.
- Sec. 45.03.419. Instruments signed for accommodation.
- Sec. 45.03.420. Conversion of instrument.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.