2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 03. Negotiable Instruments
Article 3. Rights of a Holder.
- Sec. 45.03.301. Person entitled to enforce instrument.
- Sec. 45.03.302. Holder in due course.
- Sec. 45.03.303. Value and consideration.
- Sec. 45.03.304. Overdue instrument.
- Sec. 45.03.305. Defenses and claims in recoupment.
- Sec. 45.03.306. Claims to an instrument.
- Sec. 45.03.307. Notice of breach of fiduciary duty.
- Sec. 45.03.308. Proof of signatures and status as holder in due course.
- Sec. 45.03.309. Enforcement of lost, destroyed, or stolen instrument.
- Sec. 45.03.310. Effect of instrument on obligation for which taken.
- Sec. 45.03.311. Accord and satisfaction by use of instrument.
- Sec. 45.03.312. Lost, destroyed, or stolen cashier's check, teller's check, or certified check.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.