2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 45. Unclaimed Property
- Article 1. Consignees and Bailees.
- Article 2. Personal Property Presumed Abandoned; General Rules.
- Article 3. Conditions Leading to Presumption of Aban- donment of Particular Types of Personal Property.
- Article 4. Reporting and Disposition of Personal Property.
- Article 5. Administration of Abandoned Property.
- Article 6. Enforcement and Penalties.
- Article 7. General Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.