2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 34. Property
Chapter 40. Fraudulent Transfers, Revocations, and Trusts
- Sec. 34.40.010. Invalidity generally.
- Sec. 34.40.020. Invalidity as against purchasers.
- Sec. 34.40.030. Purchasers with notice.
- Sec. 34.40.040. Invalidating effect of provision for revocation, determination, or alteration.
- Sec. 34.40.050. Conveyance in exercise of power to revoke and reconvey.
- Sec. 34.40.060. Conveyance before accrual of right to execute power of revocation.
- Sec. 34.40.070. Requirement of writing for grant or assignment of trust.
- Sec. 34.40.080. Invalidity against heirs, successors, representatives, or assigns.
- Sec. 34.40.090. Fraudulent intent question of fact.
- Sec. 34.40.100. When title of purchaser for value not affected.
- Sec. 34.40.110. Restricting transfers of trust interests.
- Sec. 34.40.113. Discretionary interests in irrevocable trusts.
- Sec. 34.40.115. Subjecting appointed property to claims of donee's creditor.
- Sec. 34.40.118. Transfers of individual retirement accounts.
- Sec. 34.40.120. “Land” and “estate and interest in land” defined.
- Sec. 34.40.130. “Conveyance” defined.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.