2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 3. Agriculture, Animals, and Food
Chapter 10. Alaska Agricultural Loan Act
- Sec. 03.10.010. Declaration of policy.
- Sec. 03.10.020. Powers of the board.
- Sec. 03.10.030. Limitations on loans.
- Sec. 03.10.033. Restructuring of agricultural debt.
- Sec. 03.10.035. Use or disposal of mortgaged farm land.
- Sec. 03.10.040. Agricultural revolving loan fund.
- Sec. 03.10.050. Administration of fund; Board of Agriculture and Conservation.
- Sec. 03.10.052. Limitation on board members. [Repealed, § 30 ch 81 SLA 2000.]
- Sec. 03.10.054. Sale or transfer of mortgages and notes. [Repealed, § 14 ch 122 SLA 1980.]
- Sec. 03.10.058. Farm disaster area.
- Sec. 03.10.060. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.