2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 45. Atomic Energy
- Sec. 18.45.010. Declaration of intent. [Repealed, § 12 ch 172 SLA 1978.]
- Sec. 18.45.020. United States licenses or permits required.
- Sec. 18.45.025. Facilities siting permit required.
- Sec. 18.45.027. Transportation of nuclear waste material.
- Sec. 18.45.030. Conduct of studies concerning changes in laws and regulations with a view to atomic industrial development.
- Secs. 18.45.040 - 18.45.050. Coordination of studies and atomic development activities. [Repealed, § 12 ch 172 SLA 1978.]
- Sec. 18.45.060. Injunction proceedings.
- Sec. 18.45.070. Cooperation.
- Sec. 18.45.080. [Renumbered as AS 18.45.900.]
- Sec. 18.45.090. Exemption.
- Sec. 18.45.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.