2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 40. Shelter Cabins and Comfort Stations
- Sec. 18.40.010. Shelter cabins and comfort stations on airports.
- Sec. 18.40.020. Shelter cabins on roads and trails.
- Sec. 18.40.030. Inspection of cabins.
- Sec. 18.40.040. Cabins and furnishings property of state.
- Sec. 18.40.050. Prohibited acts and penalties.
- Sec. 18.40.060. Exception.
- Sec. 18.40.070. Damages for destruction of or injury to shelter cabins.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.