2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 20. Hospitals and Nursing Facilities
Article 4. Overtime Limitations for Nurses.
- Sec. 18.20.400. Limitations on nursing overtime.
- Sec. 18.20.410. Temporary nurse staffing emergency.
- Sec. 18.20.420. Health care facility complaint process for overtime work by nurses.
- Sec. 18.20.430. Enforcement, offenses, and penalties.
- Sec. 18.20.440. Prohibition of retaliation.
- Sec. 18.20.450. Report requirements.
- Sec. 18.20.460. Provisions not applicable to nurses employed in federal or tribal facilities.
- Sec. 18.20.470. Notice to employees.
- Sec. 18.20.499. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.