2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 20. Hospitals and Nursing Facilities
Article 3. Nursing Facilities.
- Sec. 18.20.300. State policy.
- Sec. 18.20.302. Criminal background check for employees. [Repealed, § 45 ch 57 SLA 2005.]
- Sec. 18.20.305. Nursing facility regulations.
- Sec. 18.20.310. Sanctions for noncompliance.
- Sec. 18.20.320. Denial of payment.
- Sec. 18.20.330. Appeal; hearing.
- Sec. 18.20.340. Civil fines.
- Sec. 18.20.350. Nursing facility resident security fund.
- Sec. 18.20.360. Temporary management.
- Sec. 18.20.370. Receivership.
- Sec. 18.20.390. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.