2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 18. Health, Safety, Housing, Human Rights, and Public Defender
Chapter 20. Hospitals and Nursing Facilities
Article 2. Alaska Hospital and Medical Facilities Survey and Construction Act.
- Sec. 18.20.140. Purpose.
- Sec. 18.20.141. Department functions.
- Sec. 18.20.150. Duties of department.
- Sec. 18.20.160. Priority of projects.
- Sec. 18.20.170. Application for construction projects.
- Sec. 18.20.180. Approval of applications.
- Sec. 18.20.190. Inspection of projects.
- Sec. 18.20.200. Acceptance of grants.
- Sec. 18.20.210. Definitions.
- Sec. 18.20.220. Short title.
- Secs. 18.20.230 - 18.20.260. Leaving general hospital without arranging for payment; posting of law required; receipt of services without intent to pay a misdemeanor; definition. [Repealed, § 45 ch 57 SLA 2005.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.