2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 76. Miscellaneous Offenses
- Sec. 11.76.100. Selling or giving tobacco to a minor.
- Sec. 11.76.105. Possession of tobacco, electronic smoking products, or products containing nicotine by a minor.
- Sec. 11.76.106. Selling tobacco, electronic smoking products, or products containing nicotine outside controlled access.
- Sec. 11.76.107. Failure to supervise vending machine.
- Sec. 11.76.109. Selling or giving product containing nicotine to a minor.
- Sec. 11.76.110. Interference with constitutional rights.
- Sec. 11.76.113. Misconduct involving confidential information in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.76.115. Misconduct involving confidential information in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.76.120. Opening or publishing contents of sealed letters.
- Sec. 11.76.130. Interference with rights of physically or mentally challenged person.
- Sec. 11.76.133. Interference with the training of a service animal.
- Sec. 11.76.140. Avoidance of ignition interlock device.
- Sec. 11.76.150. Sale of products containing dextromethorphan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.