2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 73. Imitation Controlled Substances
- Sec. 11.73.010. Manufacture or delivery of an imitation controlled substance.
- Sec. 11.73.020. Possession of substance with intent to manufacture.
- Sec. 11.73.030. Delivery of an imitation controlled substance to a minor.
- Sec. 11.73.040. Advertisement to promote the delivery of an imitation controlled substance.
- Sec. 11.73.050. Imitation controlled substance as placebo.
- Sec. 11.73.060. Forfeitures.
- Sec. 11.73.099. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.