2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 51. Offenses Against the Family and Vulnerable Adults
Article 1. Offenses Against the Family.
- Sec. 11.51.100. Endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.51.110. Endangering the welfare of a child in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.51.120. Criminal nonsupport.
- Sec. 11.51.121. Aiding the nonpayment of child support in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.51.122. Aiding the nonpayment of child support in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.51.125. Failure to permit visitation with a minor.
- Sec. 11.51.130. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Sec. 11.51.140. Unlawful marrying.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.