2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 41. Offenses Against the Person
Article 2. Assault and Reckless Endangerment.
- Sec. 11.41.200. Assault in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.41.210. Assault in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.41.220. Assault in the third degree.
- Sec. 11.41.230. Assault in the fourth degree.
- Sec. 11.41.250. Reckless endangerment.
- Sec. 11.41.255. Definition of serious physical injury for offenses against children under 12 under AS 11.41.200 - 11.41.250.
- Sec. 11.41.260. Stalking in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.41.270. Stalking in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.41.280. Assault of an unborn child in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.41.282. Assault of an unborn child in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.41.289. Applicability of AS 11.41.280 and 11.41.282.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.