2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 41. Offenses Against the Person
Article 1. Homicide.
- Sec. 11.41.100. Murder in the first degree.
- Sec. 11.41.110. Murder in the second degree.
- Sec. 11.41.115. Defenses to murder.
- Sec. 11.41.120. Manslaughter.
- Sec. 11.41.130. Criminally negligent homicide.
- Sec. 11.41.135. Multiple deaths.
- Sec. 11.41.140. Definition.
- Sec. 11.41.150. Murder of an unborn child.
- Sec. 11.41.160. Manslaughter of an unborn child.
- Sec. 11.41.170. Criminally negligent homicide of an unborn child.
- Sec. 11.41.180. Applicability of AS 11.41.150 - 11.41.170.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.