2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 38. Alaska Exemptions Act
- Sec. 09.38.010. Homestead exemption.
- Sec. 09.38.015. Property exempt without limitation.
- Sec. 09.38.017. Exemption of retirement plan interests and payments.
- Sec. 09.38.020. Exemptions of personal property subject to value limitations.
- Sec. 09.38.025. Exemption of unmatured life insurance and annuity contracts.
- Sec. 09.38.030. Exemption of earnings and liquid assets.
- Sec. 09.38.035. Continuing lien on wages.
- Sec. 09.38.040. Priorities between continuing liens.
- Sec. 09.38.045. Effective date of continuing lien.
- Sec. 09.38.050. Increased exemption amount.
- Sec. 09.38.055. Bankruptcy proceedings.
- Sec. 09.38.060. Tracing exempt property.
- Sec. 09.38.065. Claims enforceable against exempt property.
- Sec. 09.38.070. Limitation on enforcement of certain security interests in exempt goods.
- Sec. 09.38.075. Special procedures relating to limited value exemptions; burden of proof.
- Sec. 09.38.080. Procedures applicable to a levy on property of an individual.
- Sec. 09.38.085. Contents of notice; forms.
- Sec. 09.38.090. Assertion of rights by another.
- Sec. 09.38.095. Judicial relief.
- Sec. 09.38.100. Debtor's property owned with another.
- Sec. 09.38.105. Waiver of exemption.
- Sec. 09.38.110. Federal requirements.
- Sec. 09.38.115. Adjustment of dollar amounts.
- Sec. 09.38.120. Protection of property of residents and nonresidents.
- Sec. 09.38.500. Definitions.
- Sec. 09.38.510. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.