2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 35. Execution
- Sec. 09.35.010. Judgments enforceable by execution.
- Sec. 09.35.020. Issuance of execution after five years.
- Sec. 09.35.030. Substance of writ.
- Secs. 09.35.035 — 09.35.050. Default judgment or nonappearance of attorney for judgment debtor; execution against the person; imprisonment on execution. [Repealed, § 14 ch 62 SLA 1982.]
- Sec. 09.35.060. Execution after death of judgment debtor.
- Sec. 09.35.070. Property liable.
- Secs. 09.35.080 — 09.35.090. Exemptions. [Repealed, § 14 ch 62 SLA 1982. For present provisions see AS 09.38.]
- Sec. 09.35.100. Execution against property.
- Sec. 09.35.110. Execution procedure.
- Sec. 09.35.120. Retention of personal property by judgment debtor. [Repealed, § 14 ch 62 SLA 1982.]
- Sec. 09.35.130. Third party claims.
- Sec. 09.35.140. Notice of sale on execution.
- Sec. 09.35.142. Action to establish newspaper or Internet website status.
- Sec. 09.35.150. Sale.
- Sec. 09.35.160. Postponement of sale.
- Sec. 09.35.170. Bill of sale for personal property.
- Sec. 09.35.180. Confirmation of sale or resale.
- Sec. 09.35.190. Eviction of purchaser.
- Sec. 09.35.200. Contribution among joint judgment debtors.
- Sec. 09.35.210. Absolute sales and right of redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.220. Redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.230. Redemption by lien creditor from purchaser.
- Sec. 09.35.240. Subsequent redemptions.
- Sec. 09.35.250. Redemption by judgment debtor or successor.
- Sec. 09.35.260. Conveyance of property.
- Sec. 09.35.270. Procedure for redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.280. Priority of redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.290. Redemption payment or refusal to permit redemption.
- Sec. 09.35.300. Waste.
- Sec. 09.35.310. Rights of purchaser and redemptioner.
- Sec. 09.35.320. Arrest of judgment debtor and undertaking.
- Sec. 09.35.330. Satisfaction of judgment when judgment debtor is creditor of state or political subdivision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.