2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
Chapter 40. Premium Financing Act
Article 2. Operations.
- Sec. 06.40.090. Misleading statements prohibited; disclosure of interest rate.
- Sec. 06.40.100. Record keeping; examination of records; report.
- Sec. 06.40.110. Contents of premium finance agreement; deficiency balances.
- Sec. 06.40.120. Service charge; interest rate; prepayment.
- Sec. 06.40.130. Delinquency charge; separate financing.
- Sec. 06.40.140. Cancellation of policy.
- Sec. 06.40.150. Return of unearned premiums.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.