2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
Chapter 40. Premium Financing Act
Article 1. Licensing.
- Sec. 06.40.010. License required.
- Sec. 06.40.020. Applicability.
- Sec. 06.40.030. Bond.
- Sec. 06.40.040. Annual license fee.
- Sec. 06.40.050. Application for license; fee; disclosure for child support purposes; interrogatories; refusal to issue or continue license.
- Sec. 06.40.060. Place of business.
- Sec. 06.40.070. Investigation; qualifications for license.
- Sec. 06.40.080. Revocation or suspension of license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.