There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 30. Mental Health
Article 1. Mental Health Trust Authority.
- Sec. 47.30.011. Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority.
- Sec. 47.30.016. Board establishment, membership, quorum, fees, and expenses.
- Sec. 47.30.021. Term of office, vacancies, removal, and reappointment.
- Sec. 47.30.026. Officers and staff.
- Sec. 47.30.031. Regulations.
- Sec. 47.30.036. Duties of the board.
- Sec. 47.30.041. Board advisors.
- Sec. 47.30.046. Budget recommendations; reports.
- Sec. 47.30.051. Submissions requiring use of trust money.
- Sec. 47.30.056. Use of money in the mental health trust settlement income account.
- Sec. 47.30.061. Definitions.
- Secs. 47.30.070 — 47.30.170. [Repealed, § 7 ch 84 SLA 1981.]
- Sec. 47.30.180. [Renumbered as AS 47.30.880.]
- Secs. 47.30.190 — 47.30.340. [Repealed, § 7 ch 84 SLA 1981.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.