2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 30. Mental Health
Article 1. Mental Health Trust Authority.
Sec. 47.30.031. Regulations.
(a) The board shall adopt regulations under AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act) consistent with state law and the fiduciary responsibilities imposed by law on members of boards of directors of corporations having trust responsibilities.
(b) The regulations shall address, but are not limited to,
(1) the requirements of AS 47.30.056(h) and (j);
(2) procedures by which an aggrieved person or group who believe they have not received services that should be provided from the trust may apply to the authority for redress;
(3) provisions that allow and encourage entities providing trust funded services to integrate those services with other community human services funded by other sources;
(4) administrative adjudication procedures, including but not limited to
(A) the acceptance of applications under (3) of this subsection;
(C) hearings; and
(D) the issuance of administrative orders, as necessary;
(5) provisions that establish a process for long-range planning for expenditures from the mental health trust settlement income account; and
(6) criteria for determining the nature and extent of necessary services and related expenses to be funded by the trust.