There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 20. Special Services for Certain Children
Article 2. Newborn and Infant Hearing Screening, Tracking, and Intervention Program.
- Sec. 47.20.300. Department to implement program.
- Sec. 47.20.310. Screening requirements.
- Sec. 47.20.320. Reporting and tracking program.
- Sec. 47.20.330. Intervention program.
- Sec. 47.20.340. Outreach campaign.
- Sec. 47.20.350. Report.
- Sec. 47.20.360. Performance evaluation.
- Sec. 47.20.390. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.