There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 47. Welfare, Social Services, and Institutions
Chapter 20. Special Services for Certain Children
Article 1. Services for Developmentally Delayed or Disabled Children.
- Secs. 47.20.005 — 47.20.020. Purpose; assistance. [Repealed, § 4 ch 77 SLA 1992.]
- Secs. 47.20.030 — 47.20.040. Appropriations; purpose. [Repealed, § 6 ch 77 SLA 1978.]
- Sec. 47.20.050. Definitions. [Repealed, § 4 ch 77 SLA 1992.]
- Sec. 47.20.060. Purpose.
- Sec. 47.20.070. Establishment of early intervention services system program.
- Sec. 47.20.075. Grant authority.
- Sec. 47.20.080. Program eligibility.
- Sec. 47.20.090. Finding and evaluating eligible participants.
- Sec. 47.20.100. Individualized family service plan.
- Sec. 47.20.110. Other duties of the department.
- Sec. 47.20.290. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.