2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 81. Business Loan and Grant Programs
Article 2. Tourism Revolving Loan Fund.
- Sec. 45.81.100. Creation of a tourism revolving fund.
- Sec. 45.81.110. Special account established.
- Sec. 45.81.120. Powers and duties of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
- Sec. 45.81.130. Limitations on loans.
- Sec. 45.81.140. Sale or transfer of mortgages and notes.
- Sec. 45.81.190. Disposal of property acquired by default or foreclosure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.