2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 81. Business Loan and Grant Programs
Article 2. Tourism Revolving Loan Fund.
Sec. 45.81.120. Powers and duties of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
(a) The department may
(1) make loans to a business directly involved in the tourist industry;
(2) designate agents and delegate powers to them as is necessary;
(3) adopt regulations necessary to carry out its functions, including regulations to establish reasonable fees for services provided and charges for collecting the fees;
(4) establish amortization plans for the repayment of loans not to exceed 20 years;
(5) collect the fees and collection charges established under this subsection.
(b) [Repealed, § 84 ch 58 SLA 1999.]