2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
Article 5. Filing.
- Sec. 45.29.501. Filing office.
- Sec. 45.29.502. Contents of financing statement; mortgage as financing statement; time of filing financing statement.
- Sec. 45.29.503. Name of debtor and secured party.
- Sec. 45.29.504. Indication of collateral.
- Sec. 45.29.505. Filing and compliance with other statutes and treaties for consignments, leases, other bailments, and other transactions.
- Sec. 45.29.506. Effect of errors or omissions.
- Sec. 45.29.507. Effect of certain events on effectiveness of financing statement.
- Sec. 45.29.508. Effectiveness of financing statement if new debtor becomes bound by security agreement.
- Sec. 45.29.509. Persons entitled to file a record.
- Sec. 45.29.510. Effectiveness of filed record.
- Sec. 45.29.511. Secured party of record.
- Sec. 45.29.512. Amendment of financing statement.
- Sec. 45.29.513. Termination statement.
- Sec. 45.29.514. Assignment of powers of secured party of record.
- Sec. 45.29.515. Duration and effectiveness of financing statement; effect of lapsed financing statement.
- Sec. 45.29.516. What constitutes filing; effectiveness of filing.
- Sec. 45.29.517. Effect of indexing errors.
- Sec. 45.29.518. Claim concerning inaccurate or wrongfully filed record.
- Sec. 45.29.519. Numbering, maintaining, and indexing records; communicating information provided in records.
- Sec. 45.29.520. Acceptance and refusal to accept record.
- Sec. 45.29.521. Uniform form of written financing statement and amendment. [Repealed, § 5 ch 76 SLA 2008.]
- Sec. 45.29.522. Maintenance and destruction of records.
- Sec. 45.29.523. Information from filing office; sale or license of records.
- Sec. 45.29.524. Delay by filing office.
- Sec. 45.29.525. Fees.
- Sec. 45.29.530. Accounting; appropriations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.