2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 07. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading, and Other Documents of Title
Article 3. Bills of Lading: Special Provisions.
- Sec. 45.07.301. Liability for nonreceipt or misdescription; “said to contain”; “shipper's weight, load, and count”; improper handling.
- Sec. 45.07.302. Through bills of lading and similar documents of title.
- Sec. 45.07.303. Diversion; reconsignment; change of instructions.
- Sec. 45.07.304. Tangible bills of lading in a set.
- Sec. 45.07.305. Destination bills.
- Sec. 45.07.306. Altered bills of lading.
- Sec. 45.07.307. Lien of carrier.
- Sec. 45.07.308. Enforcement of carrier's lien.
- Sec. 45.07.309. Duty of care; contractual limitation of carrier's liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.